The following policies are provided below:
- Terms of Service
- Return and Refund
- Security and Privacy
Preface Applicable to All Polices Below
This website, kjlandsales.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by KJ Landholdings LLC (”KJ Landholdings”).
The terms “KJ Landholdings”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our” refer to the owner of the Website whose registered office is listed on the contact section of this site.
The term “You” and “Your” refers to the user or viewer of Our Website.
The content of the pages of this Website is for Your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Any new features, tools, or content added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to Our Website. It is Your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes Your acceptance of any changes.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
The use of this Website is subject to the Terms and a breach or violation of any of the Terms may result in an immediate termination of Your Services.
Terms of Service
Section 1 – General Terms
· By agreeing to these Terms of Service, You represent that You are at least the age of majority in Your state or province of residence, or that You are the age of majority in Your state or province of residence and You have given Us Your consent to allow any of Your minor dependents to use this site.
· You may not use Our products or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may You, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in Your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· Some of Our sites or pages include registration forms that require users to give Us contact information (like Your name), unique identifiers (such as Your email address), and demographic information (such as Your zip code).
· Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at Your own risk, for which We shall not be held liable. It shall be Your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meets Your specific requirements.
· This Website contains material that is owned by or licensed to Us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to include, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
· Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
· Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the Laws of Texas exclusively.
Section 2 – Electronic Commerce and Online Store Terms
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to You or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
· Prices for Our products and services, if any, are subject to change without notice.
· You understand that Your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission from Us.
· Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to Our Return and Refund Policy.
· We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of Our products that appear for sale. We cannot guarantee that Your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
· We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of Our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that We offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
· We do not warrant that the quality of any properties, products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You will meet Your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
· We reserve the right to refuse any order You place with Us. We may, in Our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event We make a change to, or cancel, an order We may attempt to notify You by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in Our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
· You agree to provide current,complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made. You agree to promptly update Your account and other information, including Your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that We can complete Your transactions and contact You as needed.
· For more detail, please review Our Return and Refund Policy.
Section 3 – Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
· We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at Your own risk.
· Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· This site may contain certain historical information which may not be current and is provided for Your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but We have no obligation to update any information on Our site. You agree that it is Your responsibility to monitor changes to Our site.
Section 4 – Third-party Links
· Certain content, products and services available via Our Service may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this site may direct You to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and We do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
· Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure You understand them before You engage in any transaction.
· Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 5 – Contact Information
· Questions about these Terms of Service should be sent to Us via the Contact page for this Website.
The information contained on this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by KJ Landholdings. Any reliance You place on the information found on this Website is strictly at Your own risk. In no event will We be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, KJ Landholdings takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable.
This Terms of Service is effective as of September 19, 2019.
Return and Refund
Any purchases from this Website or from Us are governed, and subject to, the following Return and Refund policy (“Return Policy”).
All Sales are Final – All sales are final, and any return or refund is solely at Our discretion. Any return or refund will be limited to exchange of the purchased property or refund Your purchase price, excluding documentation, service or handling fees. Any cost of recording the change in ownership of the purchased or exchanged-for property is Your responsibility.
Exchange / Return / Refund – If the during the first 30 days following a purchase You decide You are unsatisfied, contact Us to discuss a potential resolution. Please don’t contact Your credit card company requesting a refund. All refunds, if any, will be issued directly from Us. If You paid with a credit card / debit card, do not request a refund through Your credit card company. CONTACT US FIRST.
This Return and Refund Policy is effective as of September 19, 2019.
Security and Privacy
To protect Your personal information, We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If You provide us with Your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
When You visit Our Website, We may collect information about You that You voluntarily choose to share with us. This identification information may include, but is not limited to, Your name, Your physical address, Your email address, Your telephone and fax numbers, photos uploaded by You, and details of Your real estate needs and preferences.
What may be less obvious to You is that, when You visit Our Website, We may collect data involving Your usage by using “cookies” (meaning small text files placed on Your computer by a website), web server logs, and other web tools. This technology allows Us to customize Your online experience, as well as track Your Internet use. The tracking data We collect may include, but is not limited to, the date and time You visit, the time You spend, the Web pages You view, the other Websites You visit, Your search queries, and basic information about Your computer, such as Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Your domain name, Your browser type, and the name of Your internet service provider. You may deactivate cookies if You do not want Your browsing to be tracked but doing so may hinder Your online experience.
Using Information Collected
We primarily use the identification information You voluntarily share with Us to customize Your online experience and to do what You have asked of us. We also use Your identification information to tell You about Our products and services. On occasion, We use Your identification information to validate Your identity. As for usage tracking data, We primarily use that information to operate and improve Our Website, and to further Our marketing efforts. As a general rule, We do not share Your information with unaffiliated third parties. We may, however, share Your information with Our own personnel and Our service providers to the extent necessary to fulfill Your requests. We may also share Your information with Our affiliates. We reserve the right to disclose Your information under limited circumstances, such as to cooperate with law enforcement or judicial authorities as required by law or legal process, to protect Our own legal rights, or to protect the public good.
Whenever You are online, You run the risk that the information You give out will fall into the wrong hands. We cannot guarantee the security of any information You provide to us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the activities of third parties.
Contact Us for More Information