To Purchase This Property or Get More Info
- To purchase this property, click “Reserve Now” to pay the reservation and documentation fee by credit card. This non-refundable amount will be applied to fee applies towards your purchase price at closing and allows us to begin the sales documentation for you.
- If you have questions or want to discuss the purchase process or purchase options, use the “Click to Email” button above. Include your name and phone number in the e-mail. Alternatively, reach us using the “Contact” menu, phone # or e-mail at the bottom of this page.
- If you have questions about other payment options – reach out to us.
Amazing property under 20% of County’s $65,797 Tax Assessed Value!
Why Priced So Low? We bought this property from an owner needing to sell quickly due to an unforeseen financial situation. We closed our acquisition through a title company with title insurance guaranteeing a clear title. Now, we will pass our savings on to you!
This vacant lot is ready to build your dream house in the upscale gated Rock Creek Resort community located 1 mile from the Resort’s Lake Texoma marina, about 15 minutes from Interstate 35, about 20 minutes to Sherman / Denison, TX and only and one ours from Dallas.
About Rock Creek Resort – Rock Creek is located out in Gordonville Texas. It is approximately 13 miles from Whitesboro, and approximately 5 miles to Oklahoma on US Highway 377. Rock Creek is a private, master-planned community located on the Texas shores of Lake Texoma. It is situated on over 1,300 lush acres and combines the best of serene lakeside living with resort amenities.
Rock Creek Resort offers amenities such as 24-hour guard gated entryways for security, an amazing restaurant, fitness center, one of the best golf courses around, a marina, parks and playgrounds, spa area for the relaxing, and beautiful trails.
The lake views and rolling hills provide an unparalleled environment for a luxury lifestyle. They have amazing one-bedroom suites for rent to guests and owners. The rental suites can accommodate up to four guests and are located near the pool and clubhouse.
Also, when owning at Rock Creek, you get amazing benefits such as no timeline to build, complimentary golf rounds based on membership, and so much more!
The property is in a deed restricted resort development with Property Owners Association (POA) dues of about $100 per month.
Learn more about Rock Creek Resort here: Rock Creek Resort Website
Property Specific Information
S. Oakmont Ct,
Gordonville, TX 76245
Wynstone Addition, Block A Lot 15
Approx. 90′ x 140′
Grayson-Collin Elec. Coop
Double Diamond Utilities Co
POA / Deed Restricted
Purchase Information / Fees
This non-refundable reservation fee applies to your purchase prices and holds the property for you purchase. it enables us to begin the closing documentation
Paid by Seller
If we close this property “in-house”, we will pay all closing costs. If buyer elects to close through a title company buyer pays all closing costs at this incredibly low price.
One-time $200 POA transfer fee and ongoing yearly $1,250 POA dues payable by Buyer.
Important Pre-Buy Information
The property is subject to property owners association (POA) policies & covenants which protect the value of your investment. It is zoned for new home construction only. No mobile homes, No RVs, No camping. Before reserving or purchasing this property READ THE FOLLOWING documents to ensure you can enjoy the property as you intend:
- Resort and POA Information Document
- Deed Restrictions
- POA Bylaws
- Rock Creek Builders Information
- Utilities and Services Information
Gordonville is a small unincorporated community on Farm Road 901 and the shores of Lake Texoma 12 miles north of Whitesboro in the northwest corner of Grayson County. It was a part of Holford’s sheep ranch until 1872, when Mark Clayton selected it for the site of his general store. William Clarke Quantrill and his guerrillas camped in that secluded area on their frequent visits to Grayson County during the Civil War. Quantrill’s treasurer was Capt. Silas M. Gordon, after whom the Gordonville post office was named. When Quantrill left Grayson County for good, Gordon remained behind and operated a trading post in the new town. The Gordonville post office is one of the oldest in the county. In 2000 the community contained thirty-seven businesses and 165 inhabitants.
The Sherman–Denison Metropolitan Area is about 30 miles from southeast from the Rock Creek Resort and has a population of about 125,000. It is a major part of the Texoma region with proximity to both Lake Texoma and the Red River. Sherman-Denison, TX borders Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX (60 miles South), Durant, OK (25 miles North), and Gainesville, TX (West).
The largest universities in Sherman-Denison, TX are Grayson College (969 degrees) and Austin College (345 degrees).
History of Sherman: Click Here
History of Denison: Click Here
- Shopping – The Midway Mall gives out vintage vibes with its classic mall décor such as circus-like tents and marble planters. Spanning 600,000 square feet, the mall hosts well-known chain stores in addition to small boutiques. The Sherman Town Center is nearby and features more than two dozen additional stores such including Target and Home Depot.
- Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge – A scenic haven for birds and other wildlife including wild turkey, deer, hawks, and many types of birds. An excellent place for wildlife photography or taking photos in the butterfly garden.
- Eisenhower Birthplace State Historic Site – Located in Denison is the house where President Dwight D. Eisenhower on October 14, 1890.
- Sherman Museum – Local cultural and historical exhibits and artifacts are the focus at this longtime, community museum.
- Sherman Jazz Museum – A museum focused on preserving the heritage & culture of jazz housed in a former Masonic lodge.
- Grayson County Frontier Village – A non-profit organization dedicated to preserving a replica of a pioneer village and a museum filled with artifacts and historical information for the public to enjoy.
- Choctaw Casino Resort – AAA Four-Diamond entertainment destination in Durant, OK. A perfect getaway or meeting location featuring slots, table games and a poker room.