Horseshoe Bend, AR
0.43 acre corner lot with hard surface road near Crown Lake in Horseshoe Bend, AR.
To Reserve This Property
- Click the “Reserve Now” button to access our credit / debit card processing screen and pay the reservation fee.
- Reservation fee payment allows us to begin the deed preparation and documentation process.
- During the reservation fee check out process, include your e-mail and phone number in the respective areas of the the payment processing screen. This allows us complete the next steps.
- The Next Steps to Completing the Transaction are:
- We will promptly reply by e-mail or phone to get the name (or names, if recording jointly with a spouse) and address you want reflected on the deed.
- We will prepare and send the to you by e-mail 1) a copy of the notarized the Deed transferring the property to you and 2) a link specific to your purchase to access our credit / debit card processing screen to pay the remaining amount due (Purchase price less the reservation fee already paid). If you wish to pay the balance owed by Cashiers check or money order, contact us to arrange the alternate method of payment.
- Once your payment clears our bank (usually same day or next day), we will send the original deed to the county to be recorded. We will pay all recording fees and transfer taxes.
- Once the county records the deed, they will send the original deed directly to you by mail. The recording process usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.
106 S Maple, Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Lot 428 Lynwood Subdivision
Approx. 1,860 sq ft
Paved Public Road
GPS 36.227465, -91.715638
A non-refundable fee of $195 is required to reserve the property and begin the purchase process. This fee will be credited toward the purchase price.
Seller pays all closing and recording costs if closed by us directly. Buyer pays all closing cost if closed using a 3rd party / title company.
Other Fees / Costs
Estimated taxes and assessments: $100 / year.
Nearby Attractions / Town
Set in the rolling Arkansas foothills of the magnificent Ozark Mountains is beautiful Crown Lake. The lake is part of Horseshoe Bend, a vacationer’s paradise offering a ton of recreational possibilities in a landscape of breathtaking beauty.
Situated in the highlands, Crown Lake is on Bens Creek in Izard County, Arkansas and near the Strawberry River, a prime white water destination that runs through the city.
Crown Lake is the largest of three lakes in Horseshoe Bend. It offers some great bass, catfish, bream and crappie fishing and you can partake in any water sport imaginable. Boating, waterskiing, swimming, and canoeing are popular with visitors and residents. The area’s peaceful and quiet atmosphere, beauty of the highlands, plus plenty of activity make Horseshoe Bend attractive.
There are a host of things to do in Horseshoe Bend. Two golf courses provide action to golfers. You can search for crafts and antiques in the novelty stores. Visit the Mammoth Spring State Park. Tour the wonder of the Blanchard Springs Caverns nestled deep in the Ozark National Forest. Snap your fingers to mountain music at the Horseshoe Bend Music Theatre. And finally, lay back at beautiful Crown Lake, take in the splendid view of the Ozark foothills pressed against the gorgeous sunset while the glowing water stretches beneath you.
Almost all varieties of fresh water game fish are found in the lake, which is fed by the North Fork River and its tributaries. Bass, walleye, crappie, bream and catfish all make their home in its waters. he North Fork River below the dam is a popular and productive trout fishing stream, and the Norfork National Fish Hatchery, available for tours, assures a continuous supply of trout to maintain the populations of the North Fork, the White and other area trout streams.
The best kept secret in north Arkansas is Horseshoe Bend. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains on the Strawberry River, this quaint town is the perfect place to find rest, relaxation, and recreation.
Click here to watch a short Video About Horseshoe Bend.
The crown jewel of the town is the 640-acre Crown Lake. On Crown Lake, water lovers can participate in a variety of activities, including swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, water skiing, and tubing. Crown Lake is best known for good fishing, but it is not the only sought-after fishing hole in the area. Besides Crown Lake and the Strawberry River, fishing enthusiasts can also visit one of the smaller fishing lakes – Diamond, Pioneer, and North.
There are plenty of activities for young and old alike! Golfers have their choice between two par 3, 18-hole golf courses. Citizens and guests can also bowl, pitch horseshoes, and play miniature golf. The town has several stores, a library, three resorts, a community theater, a spa, and several restaurants.
The citizens of Horseshoe Bend take pride in the community spirit and the ability to offer a memorable experience for all who come to visit. The Music in the Mountains show occurs every third Saturday of the month, and during summer, the Farmers’ Market occurs every Wednesday. Every year, the town celebrates Dogwood Days on the second Saturday of May, and Independence Day is celebrated every 4th of July with a parade and fireworks. The annual Christmas parade occurs on the first Saturday in December. There are many more events that happen throughout the year, thanks to the numerous civic groups which are active in Horseshoe Bend. All of these events embrace the unique Ozark culture of small-town pride and fellowship.
The largest town in Izard County with 2,180 residents, Horseshoe Bend is accessible to the state’s most scenic highways. The town is centrally located and just a 3-hour drive to Little Rock, Memphis, and Springfield. With its gorgeous views, slower pace of life, and laid-back charm, Horseshoe Bend is the perfect place to stay a week or a lifetime.
Click here for more information on the Horseshoe Bend
Important Pre-Buy Information
This property is sold “As Is” and “Where Is” subject to existing taxes, assessments, covenants, conditions, restriction, rights, of way and easements of record. Before purchasing, do your pre-buy due diligence and read the information about city and available services by clicking the above Horseshoe Bend link or using the contact information below.
Local Utility and Governmental Contacts
- Horseshoe Bend City Hall: 870-670-5113 / Website
- Horseshoe Bend Water & Sewer: 870-670-5885 / Website
- Municipal Recreation Improvement District: 870-670-5184 / Website
- Horseshoe Bend Building & Zoning: 870-670-5113 / Website
- North Arkansas Electric Cooperative: 870-670-5600 / Website
- Izard County Tax Collector: 870-368-7247 / Website
- Izard County Clerk’s Office: 870-368-4316 / Website
- Izard County Assessor Office: 870-368-7810 / Website